Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Body SHop Tea Tree Oil Skin clearing collection and the moisturizing Vitamin E collection.

Hello Everybody,

I would just like to say a few things about the Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Skin clearing set. First of all i LOVE this stuff. I own the the face wash, the mask, and the cover up with tea tree in it. I absolutely love the mask because you can really feel it cleaning your skin! It feels almost like its vacuuming your pores! I really like the face mask and I use it at least every other day. I also really like the face wash because it also cleans and clears you skin really well! I'm not too sure what to say about it, its very cooling and refreshing and I really like it. About the blemish cover up stick? Well it covers them too a O.K extent but I really like how it treats the blemish while it covers it!

Now about the vitamin E collection. I own the vitamin E face mist and the vitamin E moisture cream and I LOVE them both! Especially the face mist! I use the face mist a lot, and I use the moisture cream a lot too. The thing I love about this collection is that it moisturizes you skin SO well without making it look shiny and oily! Tonight I'm hoping to go get the vitamin E illuminating moisture cream;)

I bet you can probably tell by reading this my skin type is; dry, acne prone skin. But I keep it under control With these products I LOVE the body shop!

Vanity is as old as mankind;)

No comments:

Post a Comment